Awards And Recognition For Christopher B. Meagher
Attorney Christopher B. Meagher is licensed to practice in three states: New York, Connecticut and New Jersey. He is a member of the Bronx, Westchester and Dutchess County Bar Associations; the American Association for Justice (AAJ); the New York Bar Association and the New York State Trial Lawyers Association.
- Selected for inclusion in New York Metro and Westchester Super Lawyers: each year from 2009 through 2014
- New York Times: Top 25 Attorneys, 2011 and 2012
- Westchester Magazine: Top 25 Attorneys, 2009, 2010
- American Registry New York Metro Area Top Attorney: Personal Injury: Medical Malpractice, 2011
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel: “Nation’s Top 1%”
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Christopher B. Meagher received the Governor Malcolm Wilson Distinguished Alumnus Award for outstanding career in the law and for his extraordinary devotion to Fordham Law School This award was presented to Chris in June, 2014, by the Fordham Law Alumni Association, Westchester-Putnam Chapter.
He was also honored with induction to the New York Law Journal’s Verdicts and Settlements Hall of Fame for Medical Malpractice in November, 2014. This honor was for obtaining two of the top verdicts in medical malpractice in New York State. In the first case, the family of an infant who was disabled during birth was awarded $60.9 million in damages by a state Supreme Court jury in Westchester. In the second case, a failure to diagnose a spinal tumor delayed treatment that would have prevented the client’s residual injuries and pain. The verdict against the defendants awarded the client $47.95 million.
For information or to arrange a consultation at our law firm in White Plains, New York. please call or email us today.